Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you ever...








you are probably wondering why on earth there are a bunch of pics of eyes...lol.
well, I have something to ask of you.
have you ever looked at someone and saw something they have that you don't have? then do you ever think that if you had it, some parts of your life might just be a little easier in some way or another? not technically envy, but just a fact. maybe it is a Kitchen Aid mixer or a second car. perhaps it is not as wide feet or wider feet (depending on your situation). a snow/leaf blower? straight teeth?
mine is pretty silly, to be honest. I admire people's eyelids. I love my eyes! it is just that they are Asian eyes, so they don't really have any visible eyelids when my eyes are open (unless I'm looking down). so that means that I only really wear eyeshadow when I'm going to something kind of fancy or such where I might be looking down (giving a lesson or talk at church, restaurant on a date...). learning how to do makeup, with my eyes, was super difficult! my eyes are a VERY dark brown and I have lighter skin and hair - that means that black makeup makes me look gothic. haha. blackish brown is the way I go. I think it would be fun to sometimes have eyelids so that I could do fun things like other girls can do. I understand I will never get them and don't like the whole idea of envying...therefore, I admire. yeah - crazy but true ;)
just a random thing about me!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment