Friday, December 3, 2010

Gonna keep kicking

i'm gonna get through these last few weeks of school, even if that means everyday is filled with consistent Paramore and Michael Buble and jumping.
i burnt my finger and have a lovely little blister above my knuckle on my ring finger. my stomach has been hurting on and off for over a week (since i had the flu the Tuesday before Thanksgiving). my Foreign Government class is trying to kill me (has been trying for the whole semester). announcements need to be finished and sent within the next day or two... finals are coming up and all that jazz. i have to pack and find a place for all my stuff for the off-track. i have to figure out how to transport my wedding dress in a safe way while on the greyhound...

i'm gonna get through the rest of this semester.
even if it tries to kill me.
gotta keep kicking.


<3

1 comment:

  1. kick butt Kris. I love you. And can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete