Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh the blessings

when jacob and i got set apart for our nursery callings we were told that we'd be getting blessings. i knew everyone gets blessings, but for a while i felt like i was being gypt a little. it was a rough time. but i'm seeing the blessings and i'm SO very thankful!
dad is letting us take the car to idaho for a little while until we can get our own.
my mom-in-law is helping me develop skills that i may or may not have.
the weather has been very nice
we got a wonderful couch at a very reasonable price that can be put into our apartment before we move in!
my new licence came in the mail.
i found a swimsuit online that will hopefully work.
i get this coming friday off and get to go in to work next mon-thurs at 8am instead of 7am! (i'll have all 5 kids which cuts out nap time, so i'm MORE than content about the 8am)
today is friday and i'm going to see a movie with my husband tonight. Battle: LA or something like that. its going to be on the big big BIG screen :)
my dad-in-law is going to drive up with us to ID to help bring our stuff and move in a little.
tonight we are having breakfast for supper. i LOVE breakfast for supper btw.
jacob is trying to provide one not-so-stressful day for me, so we're going to go to the beach next saturday i think. then i can get a lil tan before we go back to the end of winter in rexburg. lol
i got a new phone. i LOVE my new phone. i helped me get our couch!
jacob got my brother's phone line. that means we can talk and text more! that = less depression for me ;)
i haven't had as many headaches this week as i have the past 2 weeks.
those are a couple of the blessings that i have noticed the past week or so. i am extremely thankful for these and the fact that i have this blog so i can write them down and always have them to remember.
yay!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment