Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pics and such for today :)

brilliant! no lie.

I thought this was a kinda cute/fun idea

HAHAHAHA! LOVE

sorry, this is funny. lol

so good!

I think I really wanna do this! you can do it at a baby shower or whatever

so...thinking about making this...


Alissa said these are fantastic! ....in ice cream? lol. I can eat these and they involve chocolate, what can I say besides "I GOTTA try it"


fun!

yup yup


I thought this was a joke, but it really isn't!

awww! I want to be little so I can wear this and it can be socially acceptable!!!

whoever doesn't think this is the least bit cute can't have a soul. lol.
jk!
kinda...
:P

oh my garage door! I want to do this! why am I in school this semester??? at least off-track is only about 4 months away ;)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment