Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sick

I'm sick right now. There are days that I or Jacob say that I'm sick because I am having one of my days of severe back pain. Other days it is my stomach pains that come even those days that I completely avoid the "bad" foods for me. Then, of course, there is that crazy cramping pain that comes each month for too long of a time period. But today...today I'm for reals sick.
I have this drainage that is running down the back of my throat from somewhere above. I have been thinking about it while I lay here not able to sleep... I have come to a conclusion that it is excess fluid goop from my brain. Now it may be mixing with fluid crap from my eyes and ears, but my nose (the part that stick out on my face) feels fine. The rest of the nose cavity thingy feels raw, though. Idk how I feel about the possibility of brain goop sliding down that back of my throat without my permission. Kinda gross and rude, right?
And then because it is running down my throat, where else would it go but my stomach? So my stomach has been hurting on and off all day. I ate cold and hot things to make my throat feel better, but they only last for a bit. My tummy almost spewed. Not fun. I told it not to, though, so it didn't. And I pleaded and asked God to tell my tummy to stop it's foolish behavior. Would YOU want to spew with a raw throat? Me neither!
So here I lay in bed trying to ignore what my brain goop and tummy are doing. Don't think sleep is coming too easily. Good luck to all who face this at some point in life. It is not fun or yummy or comfortable. Especially when you can't really eat saltine crackers and bread to absorb this yuckiness a lil. Maybe tomorrow will be better! That would be nice :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment