Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pregnancy update :)


How far along? 15wks

Total weight gain/loss: lost 11 lbs and finally recently gained 4 lbs. I can gain 20-30lbs and be a healthy weight

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks? Not any pregnancy related ones

Sleep: Today I had to take 2 naps b/c my eyes just wouldn't stay open any longer and my thrush was bothering me. I have to sleep about 9hrs a night or I really can't seem to function the best the following day...

Best moment this week: finding out we're having a baby boy! AND buying the cutest "baby come home" outfit at the outlet mall :D

Movement: I don't think so...but it is our 1st baby so I don't really know what to feel for

Food cravings: Grape flavored things (love fruitie pebbles and captin crunch and blue tootsie pops), A&W root beer, and MILK chocolate

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor Signs: nope nope nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Not being so sensitive to my food allergies...

What I am looking forward to: Regular baby movement

Weekly Wisdom: Sleep when you need to. If I don't my tummy starts to feel queasy and I get irritable lol

Milestones: Found out it is a boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment