Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pregnancy update #2 :)


How far along? 29wks

Total weight gain/loss: I originally lost 11 lbs to go down to 124-125lbs and am now about 139. so... gained a total of 14-15lbs

Maternity clothes? yup as of this past month!

Stretch marks? still not any pregnancy related ones

Sleep: second trimester I had more energy, but since New Year's I've been starting to get a little more tired. less than 8.5hrs of sleep makes for a sleepy Kris and naps are starting to come back into my life. less weird dreams, though! or maybe I'm just getting used to them...lol.

Best moment this week: we're only 1/2 way through the week, but this sweet baby has been overly active in my tummy. I can have someone put one hand under my ribs on my right side and their other hand by my left hip bone and they can feel him in both spots!

Movement: I think I started feeling him kick between 20-22wks ish. he has been going nonstop since then. 


Food cravings: milk chocolate, juices, and (most recently) carbs like cupcakes, breads, pancakes... can't eat them, but I just found a gluten free soft pretzel recipe and ordered Jules flour! I'm determined to satisfy this craving, but not cheating. but the carbs might pack on the pounds... I'm so torn!

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor Signs: I had to go into the hospital to be monitored for a couple hours a week or two ago because I was having too many braxton hicks. everything turned out to be alright and they told me to drink more water, pee every 30mins, and rest if I feel too many coming on again.

Belly Button in or out? In, but I JUST realized last night that it is becoming more shallow. that is the one thing I hope not to get. an outtie... *crossing fingers*

Wedding rings on or off? On and falling off with cool weather. had to wear my rings on my pointer fingers when we were up north so I wouldn't lose them.

What I miss: Not being so sensitive to my food allergies, shooting, nyquil, and I couldn't go on any rides when I took Jacob to the Mall of America for his 1st time.

What I am looking forward to: seeing our baby in 11wks ish!

Weekly Wisdom: it is okay to ask for help. I'm getting the hang of it, but I have to try really hard.

Milestones: baby bump is big enough that people in the public are quietly asking me if I'm prego and then ask if it is our 1st and then congrats me.


No comments:

Post a Comment