Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy July 3rd!

today is my 1/2 birthday!!! this is a VERY exciting and scary day for me! DQ didn't have their amazing DQ ice cream cakes there and i wanted to get a 6inch one for the Turpins and myself. they've never had a DQ cake! don't worry, i'll find a way to get one to them ;) anyways, i made HERSHEY brownies today which should be delicious! *crosses fingers*
it's scary in a way that KT keeps emphasizing that i have only 6 months until i'm 20! OH MY GARAGE DOOR! i mean...seriously, i'll have to start acting mature or something... scary thought...haha.
oh! and tonight i'm going to colour my hair blue! hehe, yeah...total rebel here. don't worry! it washes out over a bit and it's just going to be like an under-tone. maybe a few highlights on top, but that's not for sure yet... i'm very nervous, because i've never done anything like dying it before, but i needed some change and didn't want to dye my whole head of hair so i improvised ;) it's patriotic and slightly rebellious and safe and fun and crazy.
i have a doctor appointment in a couple of hours :( i really hate going to the doctors' office. i don't hate many things cause that's mean, but i really really hate going there. hopefully they can make it so i can hear out of my left ear again, though. i haven't been able to hear very well out of it for almost 2 weeks and i'm tired of it so they're my only hope. sad, but true.
okay, i have to go now and clean up the kitchen before my mum picks me up. TTFN
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment