Thursday, August 19, 2010

A few minutes in my head...

i really don't like cockroaches. REALLY don't like them. there is one in the house right now. it's about 3inches long. i tried catching it in a cup, but the cup was too small - had to upgrade to a bigger cup. it has made me scream multiple times so far this morning. he knows i'm coming after him, so he's running super duper fast. ew ew ewww.
gluten-free = sleepy. did you know that? don't worry, i didn't know either. becca and i are really sleepy these days. today is thursday and we just have to go until tomorrow night. i can't wait to eat "real" cereal! :) i have lucky charms waiting for me at home. pretty sure they won't last long when i get my hands on them...haha.
i have to book my ticket back home to school. hmmmm...sooner rather than later would be smart, yeah?
i can't wait to see rexburg clouds again!!! no lie. it's one of my favorite things about living there. they can always put a BIG smile on my face :D
oh! it's almost the full moon. yeah...that's my favorite. that along with clouds and chocolate and driving around with the windows down in cool weather with the music turned up. b-e-a-utiful.
i've been thinking about starting a painting thingy when i get back to school. make a lil extra cash on the side. i have to put plans together and such. i really don't think i'm going to find an official job in rexburg. and doing painting along with selling cards, i can control my hours. i'm thinking that will be important if i'm taking chinese 102, ASL, foreign government...and planning a wedding. and i have to drop a class so i'm not taking 18hrs...blah. no worries.
i'm going to teach the girls a new art project before we have to run around like crazy and be in multiple places as once :P


<3

6 comments:

  1. one of my favorite uncles...i thought you were more in the loop than to ask that question. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't figured it out yet, acting dumb is a guys only defense. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you were just acting? JK JK JK. you should inquire with jacob about what the plans are. he's very good at explaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am acutely aware of the rumors and innuendos you two have been spreading. Your giving the whole family something to talk about, not that I am included in these talks. Ask the other "blog stalker" reading this.. :) Can't tell you who! By the way did I tell you how much I dig your tunes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are other blog stalkers? lol. sweet!
    you dig my tunes? aww thanks! i like a variety of music but only put half on here.

    ReplyDelete