Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So far this week...

I got to see my husband last night! i usually don't see him from sunday night until friday night now, so that was SUPER DUPER exciting :D
this week is feeling very long, though.
my dad has a scary looking beard that i didn't want to touch me when he gave me a hug, so i leaned a little extra to the left to avoid such chance. it looks like it could be carrying some disease, but he looks happy enough. i'm glad he at least looks happy. even if i don't think all of his actions are so peachy. i'm not one to judge too much.
also, there is a freakish vulture/turkey bird thingy that has been going from one roof to the other making me freaked out enough to lock the doors. this has been happening the past few days.
yeah...those are the recent happenings in my life. woot woot!
lol


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment