Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tired beyond belief

i'm so tired...
i'm tired of the tears. the tears that land onto my lap while sit. the tears that slide down my cheeks and onto my pillow when sitting isn't cutting it. i'm tired of my eyes burning.
i'm tired...
i'm tired of the headaches i keep getting on and off. of the hunger i feel, until i reach the cupboard or fridge, and how it disappears - even when i know i should eat something.
i'm tired of this dumb movie that i'm watching that i can't seem to turn off b/c if i did, i'd just be in this room all by myself in the silence.
i'm tired...
i'm tired of not knowing how i'm going to be able to help with finances in any way possible for the things we need.
i'm upset and tired with fafsa. the grant option is supposed to be higher and they are constant/lower. numbers were obviously typed in wrong (or at least i hope they were) and i can't go back and change it (at least not right now) and i don't think its enough.
i'm tired of being tired and having this depression feeling that looms over me like a stench that just doesn't go away no matter what you do.
i'm tired of being too tired to sleep. its not the best feeling in the world. i really do need my sleep.
i just need my husband. i get one full day a week with him. just one. i'm so thankful for having at least one day with him, but...
i'm just so tired.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment