Monday, March 29, 2010

Security

tonight, at the dinner table, Shelly asked us to share something along the line of what made us feel secure. this was deep - something i've never really thought about. not recently anyways... thankfully she called on me last. lol. i think i feel the most secure when there is a full moon. maybe when there is someone close enough to give me a hug...someone who is good enough of a friend that it's not just another hug, but it's one of comfort and security. often times it's knowing that i have the money i need to get me through the day. and at night...it's my nightlight. i'm not afraid of the dark, but i know how to defend myself and would prefer to see the person in my room if there ever is one. you know? and if i wake up in the night, it's as if the light is watching reality for me and it's okay if i drift off again.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment