Monday, March 22, 2010

Words Never Said

you were out of my head, my life, and my dreams. you hurt me and i haven't missed you at all. you had your chances. three strikes, you're out. now, out of the blue, you try to start conversations in vain. they're empty and short answered, sometimes you argue, and it doesn't fix what has happened. actions speak louder than words, and only actions can get you out of this mess. you're haunting my dreams again, where you are not welcome. i'm not going to get attached again and you're not going to hurt me. it's okay. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. i've moved on. it's okay. i still love you, i just don't love what you do. understand? sweet dreams, my dear, but don't bring a rain cloud to my parade.


<3



2 comments:

  1. you are so dang strong girl. i love it, and love you! you put so many emotions into words like i've never been able to do. totally impressed. whoever he is, if he's hurt you...he does NOT deserve you! you are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks. i just write what i feel. sometimes it's really hard to place what emotion i might be feeling at a certain time. it doesn't always have a particular title like sad or angry or happy, but there are almost always words swirling around within me. i love you sara oba! you can always seem to put a smile on my face <3

    ReplyDelete