Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A rough patch, but i'll get by...

times are changing and the world is still spinning. people are coming and people are leaving. sections of life are coming to an end only to have more begin right where they left off. smiles have been embraced. tears have been shed as a result of happy and sad moments. decisions have been made and some are still being thought about. i have every reason to be smiling, but i feel like everything thing is falling apart. it's as though i don't have a grasp on things anymore. my closest friends continue to walk out of my life. i'm sick and don't know how or when i can figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. i haven't heard from my best friend, who is serving a mission in Honduras, for months. thankfully i have a way up to school, but i don't know where i'm going when July comes around. i haven't seen my brother in over a week and doubt that he's going to be having his eagle court of honor before i leave. one of my best friends, and previous roommate, won't be there come this semester and i don't know what i'll do. i feel so wrong right now and don't know how to fix it. i pray and feel better, but that feeling only lasts so long these days. i really should have gone to wednesday night institute this week, but my allergies made me SO exhausted. i don't know right now... this will all get better, i just have to give it time and keep the faith... it'll all be okay.


<3

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way hun. I wish that we were together and then we could have dance parties, and random nights of awesome adventures and everything would be awesome. I miss you! BUT your semester will be great I promise. Your roommates (well most of them) I already know are great! AND I will be there soon to visit! I promise. Like I said...the only thing that will even let me leave is the fact that a visit is in the near future! I LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it when you're around! i wish you were here! i do love my roommates and there is lots to do up here, but i still wish we could have our funny moments together and text each other from across the room. hehe. i love you!

    ReplyDelete