Thursday, April 8, 2010

Smiles all around :)

today is a beautiful day! the sun is shinning, there is a wonderful breeze, and the flowers are blossoming. everything looks greener and bluer! the humidity level is so much better than it has been the past 6 days. i loved my haircut the 1st day, but then i realized that TX likes to poof it, so today i put it in a ponytail :) Joy and i watch Ponyo this morning and then i bounced her on the big yoga ball for a while. that was a lovely workout for me and made her laugh and smile more than i have seen her do over the past day or so. i haven't gotten the sickness that has gone around the house this week...yet. i got to write my favorite elder yesterday! KT and i got our hair cut on monday, went to institute for a while last night, will be going to institute again tonight, and then we're going to build-a-bear tomorrow night so i can build a bunny! i'm wearing my new kneehigh socks and a happy coloured tank top is sticking out from under my Shattered Lives shirt. i'm leaving for the lovely ID in a week. i'm learning how to better use my camera so that my pictures turn out just right. i might make chocolate chip cookies today! i've been cooking supper a few times this week and they all seem to turn out okay. we sang Love One Another before scripture study this morning :) i'm not in as much pain as i have been. my wisdom teeth sockets seem to be healing up nicely. Bevo got shaved today so he doesn't creep me out as much anymore! (i'm sorry, but a dog should not be able to carry things in their fur...lol). i know that the church is true and there is a smile on my face and in my eyes!
today is a good day :D


<3


1 comment: