Thursday, April 22, 2010

In Kris's head for 5mins...

so guess what. it's raining :) and i'm drinking apple juice, which makes me happy. and i'm finished with classes for the day! i had lunch with my wonderful roommate, Camry. i lost my pencil, but it turns out it was under my laptop, so it's all good ;) i get to read about natural disasters in a second; i love that stuff! i took a 20min nap (i tend to do that on thursdays). i bought the office thingy for my laptop so that i can have power point and all that jazz for only $68ish when i thought it'd be $150. and i think my grant should pay for that. woohoo! my gospel of the doctrines class was freakin' amazing. i'm so excited for this class! my sister told me something yesterday that made me do a happy/excited dance (literally). mum got her cutco knife from me for her christmas/birthday/mum's day present and LOVES it! even though she hasn't used it yet...lol. i'm going to be posting a couple of pics from my drive up to school sooner or later. i miss my isabella and sara oba. i wish they were here, but thank heavens for technology, right? :) my favorite missionary emailed me tuesday and told me that the package i sent him was pretty much perfect :D i miss him too, but it's all good. my roommates are really nice and we all seem to get along just great. i ate some chinese stuff last night, not reading the fine print of "spicy". let me just tell you, that "spicy" was a SEVERE understatement. lol. tomorrow is friday and that means i survived the 1st week back to school! kay, got to go do homework!


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment