Friday, April 9, 2010

Waiting

i tend to have a very hard time understanding and labeling how i feel. tonight i felt sad, but why? there was more to the feeling within me than just sadness... i thought about it while i sat upstairs waiting on what was about to be the 3rd hour of abandonment. as words skimmed through my mind, i slowly and carefully picked them out. disappointment. yes, this was a big one. there was also frustration and a bit of anger. i really didn't like this feeling. it wasn't welcomed, but within me it chose to dwell. tears streamed down my cheeks, leaving only salty streaks and a bad taste in my mouth. i hate crying. these next couple of days i have a very tight schedule. i leave back to college in less than a week. i had been made promises and my hopes had been put up only to be dropped like a bowling ball thrown out of a skyscraper window. when things like this happens it will hurt, but it'll be okay, eventually. yes, i have to reorganize my schedule and cut out family/friend time, but everything i need to do before i leave will happen. the sun will rise in the morning and it will be a new day with the excitement of seeing all i can get done.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment