Thursday, June 17, 2010

The lame excuses are slowly disappearing...

so, yeah, i have to be careful of what i say around him so that i don't hurt his feelings too much. he ran 30 laps around the track for his meet and that thought just made me sick (i'd rather eat rocks than run. lol). his last name starts with a "W". but all the lame excuses that i used to try to come up with are slowly disappearing. it makes me laugh at how, many days, he doesn't seem to understand me - like what makes me tick. then there are other days that nothing hides from him. he's getting to know me pretty well and always seems to know how to put a smile on this face of mine. he treats me, not exactally like a princess, but like one of the most important treasures in the world, but remembers that sometimes i need to do things for myself. he protects me and told me that he feels like one of the luckiest guys on campus when he's with me. he knows i have a tender heart and covers my eyes when something really mean or scary comes on the tv. when i have a moment where i need to talk, or when i bring up personal topics, he listens. he reminds me to take my pills or of quizzes i need too take. he left a bag of kitkats and a card in front of my door and ran away, today, just so that i'd be surprised and have another reason to smile. he shares my love for chinese food, so, even though he is a very poor boy, he is taking me on a date to the new chinese restaurant in town tomorrow night :) i am super duper excited!


<3




No comments:

Post a Comment