Friday, October 1, 2010

Always there

i'm in so much pain right now. i have been for about the last day or two. it happens. some girls have it easier...i'm not one of those girls. lol. i haven't been the most exciting person to be around today. i've wanted to take 12 pain killers instead of 2 at a time. don't worry, i know better. i have a high pain tolerance, so when there is pain, it's bad. jacob was here all evening, though. he has done everything he can to make things a little better for me. i really don't like it when the pain beats me. i'm usually pretty tough. it's embarrassing to moan or shed a tear or two in front of anyone, but jacob has helped me so much. he has made sure that i think happy thoughts. i'm so thankful for him. he's always there for me. i can be pretty independent, but it's very nice to have him there. my constant support. the love of my life :)
i'm in the process of trying to write my dad and tell him about my engagement. it's a little more difficult than it may sound. he hasn't confirmed with me that i was even dating. he has never met my dear, sweet man. and i don't want to give him too much warning about my wedding. honestly, i'd rather him not be there in any way but in spirit. he'd have to wait for me to come out anyways. it's just not at the point where i'd like a father-daughter-dance at my reception. i love him tons, but we're not there yet. we will one day, though. one day...
oh! i understood about 80% of the characters in the reading part of my quiz in chinese today! yeah...that never happens. it's usually closer to 50%. lol


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment