Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I know life isn't fair, but this just sux.

i'm sick of him leaving every night. i dread that pumpkin hour as it creeps up without fail. whether we're doing homework or watching a movie while he brushes my hair and i fall asleep...i don't want him to leave. even the nights where we just can't seem to agree completely, those are the nights i want nothing more than to wrap my arms around him to stay near me and not leave my sight. when we argue, all i want is for him to be near me. i know he'll never leave me, but i can't help that "what if" in the depths of my mind. if he stays near me, that means he's not gone.
i love him so much! i sleep so much better when his arm is around me - even when the world around us is noisy and super active. only 79ish more days...

why does that seem so far away?


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment