Saturday, October 9, 2010

I love the Fall

oh today....it was crazy. the dresses...the budget...the flowers and ribbons... thankfully i had Camry and Breia there. they helped out a BUNCH! they told me the comforting words i needed and shared their wonderful opinions. it was stressful. i found a dress in my budget. almost THE dress. almost. its between this one and the one in town. i can make this decision. it's just more difficult than i hoped it to be. i found my ribbon tonight, though :) for my bouquet and the little ones. it's gonna be good.
J
acob danced with me in the kitchen a little bit tonight. i love it when we dance in the kitchen.
the colours around here keep changing. i adore the Fall. its pretty much my FAVORITE season! do you know why? i'll tell you why :) in the summer, everything is more or less green. well, besides the fruit in the trees and a few flowers. the winter is all white and brown/dead. but if there is snow, it can be gorgeous. especially those days that the ice covers all the branches and glistens in the sun on a sunday morning...oh how i love those days... then i think about this time of year up here where they have four seasons...all the green used to be the same, but now they're showing a little individuality. some plants are orange, red, yellow, brown, light green...the air is cool and crisp. there is change everywhere! it's amazing! the spring is nice too, because the colours start coming back. fall is my favorite, though. jeans and a hoodie weather. it's fantastic. i might not have money or a dress picked or a plan of spending less on a luncheon, but the weather and my dear loved ones are on my side. life is good. stressful, but good :)


<3



1 comment: