Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy happy girl

i feel like i'm on my way to the top of the world. like i could dance and never become tired. i feel like this smile will never leave my face. it's made to stay right where it is. i love it <3
one of my best friends called me tonight. he and i haven't talked in a few weeks, because he was at Philmont. it was good to hear from him. we talked about work and our love lives and everything in-between. then he asked it. he asked if i was going to not go on a mission and marry this guy instead. i paused and took a deep breathe before i said it. "i think so." those words...i think he heard the emotion behind it. the sincerity. he was kinda shocked, but we talked about it. i told him how amazing Jacob is and how fortunate i am to have him in my life. and do you know what he said? he said that if i am happy, he's happy for me. the thought still has to grow on him, but he's
happy for me. he was one of the two that didn't like the idea of Jacob and i dating. it meant SO much when he said what he said tonight. my heart feels so free. if Jacob and my dear friend can just accept each other a little more...that will be the day that nobody can bring my spirits down. tonight was a good night involving Twizlberry and a very good phone call and finishing my assignment before the midnight deadline.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment