Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love it

i absolutely love sharing my happy moments with people in hopes that it will bring a smile to their face as well. i love it when people smile :D tonight, Jacob and Camry and i went to Extravadance (a dance performance put on by students at BYU-I). the theme was Broadway. it was beyond amazing! Fiddler on the Roof, Singing in the Rain, Lion King, Momma Mia, Footloose, Wicked, Hairspray, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins... i was lip-syncing to a majority of the songs and wiggling my fingers/tapping my toes throughout the whole thing. my smile barely left. it made me so happy to have 2 of my best friends there with me. i hope they enjoyed it as much as i did...
other things i love this weekend: when he runs his fingers through my hair, when he hold me in a hug and doesn't let go, the laughter of my roommates, frozen ding-dongs, clean laundry, chinese food with him, 1/2 b-day presents from my dad that are actually useful, turning in my homework on time, picking classes and finding classes for ASL and archery, making him speechless...



<3




No comments:

Post a Comment