Sunday, July 18, 2010

please don't make me go...

i don't want to go. i don't want to go to the doctor appt i have tomorrow. i've had this lump for months. i don't see too many negative things happening to my health. it's just an annoying lump. it doesn't hurt and you can't see it. it's hidden away in my heck. it grows, but not too fast. i don't want to hear the excuses of heart burn they always give me for thrush and chronic back pains. i don't want to waste the money just for them to send me home and tell me to keep an eye on it. but i also don't want them to poke me with a bunch of needles and not find an answer. i have issues with them sticking my flesh with any piece of metal. so my solution is to avoid it all together. yeah? okay okay. Jacob and my mum will make me go, but i'm not too thrilled with this idea... okay, that was my whining moment. happy thoughts time...


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment