Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This one is for you :D

dear Jacob's uncle,
it has recently been brought to my attention that you have been blog-stalking me. i'm totally fine with this. i have nothing to hide. i hope you don't get too bored reading all my stuff. i suggest the blog about my wisdom teeth. that one might make you smile a lil bit ;) you are welcome to meet me anytime you would like. unless you're one of the uncles i have already met...then you're welcome to meet me again! i will be residing in MN and TX for the next month or two. you're more than welcome to bring chocolate if you visit! just sayin'...hehe. anyways, i hope you have a wonderful day!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Kris, this is not Diana, Sorry it has taken me so long to stock your blog today but I will do better. Please feel free to call me "Uncle Rick" after all we are so close! I am not so keen on the wisdom tooth thing, now if you have blogged about a festering boil or maybe a puss filled wound that would be a different story. I feel like this relationship is so one sided so feel free to check out my family blog at your convenience located at http://www.mcinellys.blogspot.com/
    I hope you find no offence in my checking you out to ensure that you are taking care of Jacob. Since you will be in between TX and MN you will be passing by Omaha feel free to swing in and pick up those chocolates or wave as you fly over. Your always welcome to visit Jacobs the creepy/stalker of an uncle.

    In all seriousness, you seem to be a great person and thank you for taking care of Jake!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete