Sunday, July 31, 2011

Heist Society





































so this is the book I just finished. it was really good, in my opinion. and I found out that there is a 2nd book! now to figure out how to get my hands on that one...haha.
I just read that this is going to be made into a movie. that is super exciting! until I found out that Drew Barrymore was going to play the part of Katarina Bishop. the excitement fell at that point. they are taking the character's age and moving it up from about 15-16 to 20-24ish so that they can reach a larger audience. makes sense, but Drew Barrymore? really??? maybe I think it is crazy because I can't really deal with her voice for long periods of times, or because my dad has had the biggest crush on her since I can remember, or the fact that I don't think she is as gorgeous as many people think she is (that sounded rude, but you know what I mean? like when you just don't see it...? lol). BUT, maybe she will turn out to be wonderful playing as the main character for this wonderful book. only time will tell! :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment