Monday, July 11, 2011

It is all I really wanted to do

so I have this passion. it is one that has never really been able to be fully released, but it burns in me more and more each day. I LOVE to take pictures. I love to capture those moments where things look and/or feel a certain way. to capture them in a way that when you look at that picture down the road of life, you see it and feel it the way it was at the moment the picture was taken. some people take amazing pictures and some people do that and capture the moment. I want to be one of those people. I have been saving for years for a "black camera". you know those wonderful, almost professional but not, cameras? they are usually black but sometimes silver-ish...? yeah, that one. and I finally had the money to get one of those cameras on Black Friday this year, but not anymore...
it was my secret stash so that I wouldn't be reminded about it. I used some of it for dinning dollars and an extra $25 for my trip to the MTC, but that is it. it is shocking the self control I had about not using that money!
we couldn't afford to pay rent this month...I had to pull a really big chunk out for that. I still had about 1/2 of what I needed for the camera I was looking that, though :) but that big chunk plus the recent check wasn't enough for rent. I had to pull more out of my secret stash... I have $60 left...

I guess that goal will just have to go back to being a dream. it is just that nobody told me that it could ache this deep when you get so close to achieving a longtime goal and get pushed back to square one. oh well.
at least the weather is nice outside


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment