Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

new year's eve - Ben and Heidi came over last night to play games with Jacob, Colton, KT, and I. it was a lot of fun. we had brownies, homemade caramel popcorn, and chips n salsa. we played monopoly until 2:30 and I had a horrible sugar hangover the next day. I always forget how bad those can get until it hits me. lol.

this shall be a very exciting year!
-we should be moving closer to campus in April
-we might or might not get a cat after we move
-we will be working in Texas during the summer 7wk break for a wonderful company called White Knight
-one of my friends is prego and will be having her baby in July ish
-we are getting a car (how, what kind, where, when...still to be determined)
-depending on GPA's and whether or not we can have it work with our school schedule, we could be applying for a next year internship at my dream place
-my Shelf Reliance job is going to rock and I will continue to bless lives with it
-we are going to read the entire Book of Mormon together as a couple
-one of my best friends is coming back from her mission in Ireland/Scotland in April and then gets to school here in the Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [kinda excited about that one just a little bit ;)] (ps-she sent me mini sized pics and a red and green super long letter!)
-we are having our 1yr anniversary in 13 days (and sending out super late, but thoughtful, thank you cards sometime before then hopefully) *procrastination princess right here
-the world may or may not end! lol


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment